Assembling and monitoring a retirement plan’s investment line-up presents a large potential for liability.
When considering how your company or committee addresses that potential liability, we recommend that you ask yourself:
- Do we want help to come from a fiduciary?
- Do we want to transfer responsibilities?
- To what degree do we value unbiased advice?
- Or would we prefer it come from someone not held to ERISA’s standards?
- Which of the following best suits our tolerance for risk and investment expertise?
Broker v. Advisor
Contact us to start working with a fiduciary that is required to put your best interests first.